The show should never be left unfinished, and I didn't, I collapsed. How ironic, that a man who defied death should die from the fist of a student boy. Well. Maybe my body had already taken too many blows, and the last one was the last. Poet´s note. Harry Houdini was a magician and a king of chains
They said that my heart was still beating even though I was dead. That black weekend I felt that I shouldn't have driven. I had never felt like that before, the race was always the most important thing. I had to win, or the championship would slip away. But the championship didn't seem meaningful either, not like this. My life ended in seconds when I hit a concrete wall. I looked up at the sky one more time, which had given me everything. A poet's note. F1 champion Ayrton Senna died in the 1994 Imola race.
I was the emperor of Mexico. For a while. I assumed that the people wanted me, that's why I accepted the crown, after all, my brother was the emperor, but I was a commodity. The people hated me, even though I improved their lives, or at least their instigator. I asked my executioners not to shoot me in the face, so that my mother would still know me. I asked and I forgave. A poet's note. Maximilian of Austria-Hungary was the emperor of Mexico for a while.
Comments
Post a Comment